Name of Post: – REET 2022 Online Form
Post Date: – 12-04-2022
Total Vacancy:- ….
Brief Information:- Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has published a notification for the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) or Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teacher (REET).Those candidates who are interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification Apply online.
Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
REET/ RTET 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online :- 18-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online:- 18-05-2022
- Exam Date :- 23-24 July 2022
- Single Paper : 550/-
- Both Paper : 750/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Mitra Portal Cash or Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking Etc
REET 2022 Primary Level Class I to V Qualification
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and B.E.l.Ed 4 Year Course OR
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) Exam with 50% Marks and Diploma in Education (Spl) OR
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification.
REET Rajasthan 2022 Junior Level Class VI to VIII Qualification
- Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor / Master Degree with 50% Marks with Passed / Appearing B.Ed Degree OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Spl Degree OR
- Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed 4 Year Course
- For More Details Kindly See the Notification
How to Fill Rajasthan REET 2022 Online Form
- Rajasthan Education Department / Rajasthan Board Are Released the Notification for REET Exam 2022 for the 46000 Approx Vacancies in Level I, II, III Teacher Recruitment 2022, Candidate Can Apply Between 18/04/2022 to 18/05/2022.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in REET Online Form 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Interested Candidates Can read full Notification Before Apply Online
||Registration | Login
||Click here / Click here
|Best of luck